Win a beautiful, custom glass art wrought iron table featuring the iconic windswept pine tree of Killbear Provincial Park!
This table was designed for the Georgian Bay Biosphere’s fundraising efforts by local artist Mary Jane Zissoff – Trilogy of Art. The wrought iron table was created by Dave Packer, a local iron artist. Valued at $500.
100% of the proceeds from the table will support the State of the Bay program.
- Open for bidding from Monday, October 3rd to Thursday, October 6th at 11:59pm
- Bidding starts at $250
- The person with the highest bid wins and will be contacted by Friday, October 7th at noon
- Cheque, e-transfer, cash and credit card payment accepted
- The winner must pick-up the table at the GBB Office, Parry Sound
- The difference between the bid and any amount over $500 is eligible for a charitable tax receipt. E.g. $800 bid will receive a $300 charitable tax receipt.
From the artist: A design of the “Icon of Killbear Park” a lone Pine Tree growing through the Precambrian Sheild Rock. This “Icon” suggests the determination of life forces under stressful conditions.
Custom glass art: plywood base treated – Thompson water-seal; glass cut & glued to plywood, glass grouted with colour; glass epoxied with Environtec.
Diameter of table: 18 ¾
We are grateful to Mary Jane Zissoff for her incredible generosity in creating a one of a kind piece of art in support of our environmental work.